Navigation: Home · Paying Sites · Scam List · Testimonies · Business News
Google

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Got Paid by DonkeyMails

DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout

Today, I got paid by DonkeyMails, a PTC/PTR site that I have been a member for 1-2 months now. This site had been around for 3 years already, probably one of the old running PTC/PTR sites out there. Their method of earning/advertising are somewhat classical, still, we cannot argue the fact that they are one of the old running legitimate sites that are still supported by Paypal.

I had been clicking on their PTC ads, and reading their PTR emails tirelessly with only one referral, whose activity is not even good, but despite of that, I still manage to reach payout. I gotta say this, my hard work for this site is well-deserved. Here's a proof of my payment.

Click on picture to enlarge


How long did it took me to reach payout? About 1 1/2 - 2 months, anyhow, they have beaten the other PTC sites (such as Bux.to) when it comes to payments.

The Classic System used by DonkeyMails

DonkeyMails uses a classic PTC/PTR system that had been around since 2 years ago, and they seem to stick to it. However, their system is one of the most stable, despite the fact, that it's not that profitable compared to the new system employed nowadays.

Their PTC ads is worth $0.0001 - $0.01, and this kind of puts Paypal users at a disadvantage since most of the PTC ads are worth only around 0.01 cent and 0.1 cent, meaning, it's going to take you a lot of effort and time to reach your $1 payout, but if you're E-Gold, you can request for a payout anytime. Bottom line is, it's really going to take a lot of hard work. Fortunately, DonkeyMails had more offers that could compensate for its weak PTC-earning potential. The PTRs DonkeyMails sent you is worth fair enough, somewhat around $0.0025 (0.25 cents) - $0.01 (1 cent). This seems to be where they are really good at, thus the name, DonkeyMails. They have also other good offers for advertisers, Point to Click is one of them, since this allows you to earn points and use it for advertising even without actually buying. Moreover, they also offer an upgrade in exchange for points, so if you're a good clicker, you're really going to enjoy this site. There are also Paid to Promote, Paid to Review, etc. offers, just look around the site, and see if you can find something to your advantage.

Final Word

I have to admit that I judged this site poorly on my first reviews, and even if I had to be an ass for sticking to this old site, I'm still going to take my chances, now that I know they are truly legitimate.

Sebas Broekhof, the owner of DonkeyMails is truly an honest man, just like what others say.

No comments: