Navigation: Home · Paying Sites · Scam List · Testimonies · Business News
Google

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bux.to: The 60 day payout processing can be frustrating

One of the first PTC sites that I join and came to love is Bux.to, a promising site with a large number of members. I joined this site because of the payment proofs that more than one people presented; showing how legitimate this site is. I brought with me, two of my friends as referrals, both of them are helping me earn on the site since bux.to has a 100% referral bonus system. One of my friends bought referrals to speed up his earning potential, and so, he managed to reach the minimum payout more quickly. He got his pay last month after waiting for 2 whole months. I, on the other hand, was still expecting my pay this April.

Now, I know that Bux.to is a good site, but the long 60-day payout processing can be very frustrating. The other problem is that you can only request one payment at a time, then you will have to wait for another two months, which kinda sucks!

The Solution

Premium members (upgraded) could get their pay within 30 days, and those with a Bux.to cards can get it much much quicker. Still, as a free member, you have this big disadvantage. If only I have a credit card to purchase an upgrade and referrals, but I have none, and so the frustration goes..

Bux.to has many members, and the processing delay could be the consequent of this. I know that it's tough to run a site this big, yet, my bills can't wait.. So if this is how it goes, then it only shows that you cannot 100% rely on Bux.to as your primary source of income. You'll be dead before it actually pays! Reality really bites, and it kills too!

However, if you're looking for some extra income, this is your site..

Sign Up as my Referral on Bux.to

If you'll help me earn by becoming my referral, I'll pay you $0.10 per 100 clicks, I'll sum it up and pay you when I get paid by Bux.to. This is so that by the time you reach your $10 payout, you'll get an extra $1.00 bonus from me. This is what I can offer right now, but expect it to rise for up to 25% if you become my good partner.

No comments: