Navigation: Home · Paying Sites · Scam List · Testimonies · Business News
Google

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another good PTC that pays!



Today, I requested for a payout on one of the PTC sites that I joined, namely, Prowling Panther PTC, and received my pay in just a matter of few hours. I found this site in one of my experimental PTC sites, and after reading some testimonial from a member, I also give it a try.

It took me several days to reach my payout but I must say, it's worth it. Just this evening, I got an email, informing me of a $1.01 deposited on my Alertpay Account. I opened my Alertpay account to verify, and it really is there. Here's the proof..


Click on picture to enlarge


Alertpay, however, charges a small fee, so I was left with 70+ cents, Oh well.. At least, Prowling Panther PTC did kept its part of the bargain.

What this Site is all about?

Prowling Panther is a PTC/PTR site offering ads worth $0.0025 - $0.005 PTC ads, $0.003 - $0.006 PTR ads, and some points which you could convert to advertising points. The minimum payout for this site is $1.00 via Alertpay.

This site also offers a 50% Referral Earnings for Free Members (Higher for Upgraded Members). It has an anti-cheat system just like CoinMachine, and seems to be using the same script as well, with a bit of slight modifications.

As a Free Member, I could earn a bit faster here compared to CoinMachine. That is maybe because the ads here are worth a bit higher, and you can find a bit more of em. Currently, it has 2000+ members, and seems to still increase in number. It's a good site and I could recommend it because it is among the legitimate.

Feel free to give it a try, and if you wanna thank me up for letting you know this, please sign up as my referral. This is a small sense of gratitude in exchange for a valuable information that I shared. ;)

Sign Up for a Prowling Panther Account
Sign Up for an Alertpay Account

No comments: