Navigation: Home · Paying Sites · Scam List · Testimonies · Business News
Google

Monday, April 14, 2008

CoinMachine.info sent me their 10 cents

CoinMachine, one of the sites I came to like, has sent me another $0.10. I achieved it within 6-10 days time only, and received it on my paypal within 2-3 days. The owner Josh Rodarte seems to be a very reliable man, and always keep his word. This is the second time that I got paid by this site.

Here's my proof...


Click picture to enlarge

Advertising

CoinMachine constantly earns new members everyday, and keeps at least 12 ads to click worthing $0.001 - $0.008 each.

This site has a strict anti-cheat feature that prevents auto-clickers and bots, thus, ensuring good traffic. For an advertiser, payments are negotiable, and they accept various payment processors too.

Analysis

This site will grow if it keeps up the good system. The low $0.10 minimum payout, and the fast payout are among the neat features of this site. CoinMachine.info had found its place among the legitimate PTC sites of the web, and will hopefully find its place among the best.

Sign Up for a CoinMachine account

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

No comments: