Navigation: Home · Paying Sites · Scam List · Testimonies · Business News
Google

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

IncomeBux at Webspacemania?

Of all the PTC sites I joined so far, I find IncomeBux.webspacemania.com, the weirdest of them all. Imagine a PTC site hosted on a free server (as if it does not have any budget to afford a domain), No Forum support (meaning, here, you're on your own), No Confirmation Emails (You may login right after signing up), and No Lost Password Support, Oh wait, they do have a Lost Password Support, but when you request for your password, you get an error message saying that it was disabled for security reasons (Odd isn't it?). On top of that, the name IncomeBux is not a unique name, many other sites uses it, with the oldest of them probably IncomeBux.com. The webstats here seemed kinda odd as well, it got a lot of members (6000+), but with a total paid of $250+ only when it's easy to reach the $1 payout limit. They also seem to be breaking their own TOS (Terms of Service) or perhaps they forgot to update it. And while the site offers are reasonable, one could still have doubts of the reliability of this site.

Scam?

IncomeBux WebspaceMania is a new site so we cannot tell if it is scam as of this time, but base on our observations, IncomeBux webspacemania resembles that of a scam site. The $1 payout could be achieved within 7-10 days without having any referrals, this already seems strange. Personally, I had joined this site and reached my $1 payout, however, when I tried to withdraw, I get an excuse letter saying that they are using Paypal unverified, and there is a limit on how much they could send, therefore, I may have to wait... I knew it, they are gonna pull something like that. So, as soon as I get this kind of message, I immediately quit IncomeBux Webspacemania, you see, there's no point wasting my time on sites like this, hoping to get paid. Only if they pay me, maybe that's when I'm going to resume, but without any proof, I am reluctant to continue.

Personally, I have doubts on this site, I suspect that they don't really have any cash to pay their members, I mean, they couldn't even afford a domain in the first place. It looks to me that this is a business without a capital, only programmers. So, my word to those who wants to join this site is "Be careful."

No comments: