Navigation: Home · Paying Sites · Scam List · Testimonies · Business News
Google

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Donkeymails deleted my Account! I don't know why!



When I joined Donkeymails, I feel like an ass, now, I feel like a dumbass. Before I joined this site, I researched its background, and found that this is one paying site, or so I thought because of the many good testimonies that scatter throughout the net about this site. Now, the site, which I came to trust deleted my account without any reasons. When I contacted them and asked what did I do wrong. They gave me no answer. If they are really a good site, should they, at least, give me a valid reason? I mean, I may have touch one of their site booby traps unintentionally, and this prompted them to delete my account. And although I'm sure that I had read and followed all their rules, I'm not perfect, nevertheless, I needed an answer, and they were unable to give one. Now, this is getting really suspicious!

Site Bogus

I had found some bogus on their site. Some of their PTC ads does not credit you for clicking them. Example is the ad of Owen's Click Place. Usually, there is a frame with a timer that monitors your browsing status as you browse the advertiser's ads, but, this ad directly sends you into Owen's Click Place website, which is kinda odd for trustworthy site like Donkeymails.

Is is this a Scam?

I cannot say that yet. But, the site admins did not respond when I contacted them. If I did something wrong, then that means I'm at fault, otherwise, you should avoid this site if you don't want something like this happen to you. Sure, many says they are paying, but personal experience tells it all.

Moreover, Donkeymails is not a true No-Minimum Paying Site. What they claim is true only to E-Gold users. Paypal users may have to wait for $1, which would approximately take you two months if you're most active as a Free Member. And by the time you are about to reach your payout. You might get deleted without any reason. So, basically, you'd wasted your time.

I will give more updates about this site in the following more weeks. Stay tuned..

cash-hi.com

No comments: