Navigation: Home · Paying Sites · Scam List · Testimonies · Business News
Google

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Got paid by Cash-Hi

cash-hi.com

I joined Cash-Hi for about a month already. I saw it on one of the PTC sites that I had joined. This is what this site offers..

· Membership with this site is totally free.
· Get Paid for Reading and Click.
· No-Minimum Weekly Payout By PayPal.
· Low $0.5 Payout By E-Gold (7% fee,Within 7 Business Days).
· Get Paid to Promote up to $0.8/CPM!
· All Cash Emails worth 0.01 - 1 Cents.
· All Point Emails worth 1 - 5 Points.
· ALL PTC worth 0.01 - 1 Cents.
· All Point PTC worth 1 - 5 Points.
· Points are used to Upgrade, Trade or Redeem Ads.
· 4 Referral levels --- 7%,3%,1%,1%.
· International Members are Welcome (Must Understand English).
· We don't accept Member using Proxy or Cheating.

The offers are reasonable, but what really catches my attention is the No-minimum Weekly Payout by Paypal. I had a paypal account and I wanted it to be constantly filled, so I took the opportunity. To me, cents matter since without these little things, you cannot make out a dollar.

I joined this site without having any referrals, but who cares.. at least, I can fill my paypal account every week. I took the trouble of signing up. At first, I was kinda disappointed.. well, I browse the site in search of any PTC ads, it offers nothing much. I thought to myself, maybe this site is new that's why this is how things run around here. However, I knew after browsing and reading some more, that the site offers points that can be used to Upgrade, Trade, and Redeemed for Ads, so I went into the Point PTC area and found some clickable ads. The only problem I have is that I don't have downlines who could help me, so eventhough they have this Point conversion offer, it would approximately take me months up to a year to qualify for the conversion since it really requires a lot of points. With this thought, I dismissed the Point generating area, and practically logged out.

I thought of not going back, but after a few minutes, emails rang on our Gmail door. Cash-hi had sent me a lot of PTR (Paid to Read) emails. They are usually worth something around $0.01, it's nothing much but they are too many that I could score a cent in just a day. I seldom had emails so I say to myself, why not read the emails, it's better than doing nothing. Inside the email is a link that directs you to Cash-Hi where you can view the advertiser's ad and get credited.

Weeks pass, I lose track of time, I even forgot when exactly did I join Cash-Hi. Everyday, I visit my email and read whatever Cash-Hi sent me, and after some time, I just find out that I already got $0.32 in my Cash-Hi account eventhough I seldom visit the site. This is what I earned for emails alone. I requested for a withdrawal and waited if this site's gonna pay me or not. Of course, if they won't. I would gladly advertise them as a scam. So, did they pay me? check out below..

Cash-Hi pays!

Yes, they did, and it only took them a few days. Cash-Hi is a legitimate site! To prove it, here is a screen shot..


Click on Picture to enlarge


Click on picture to enlarge


Do I need to say something further? I suppose the pictures are already worth a thousand words..

What to expect from this site?

Cash-Hi's main potential is within the referral system. The way I look at it, it's more than a PTR site than a PTC. Well, you can't expect to get high pays if you're a Free Member on this site, but at least, you can earn extra money out of your spare time here. Anyway, it's better than nothing.

I plan to check out more of this site, and perhaps upgrade in the future, now that I know they can be trusted.

If you wanted to try this site, you can sign up on the link below..

Sign Up for a Cash-Hi Account
Sign Up for a Paypal Account


No comments: