Navigation: Home · Paying Sites · Scam List · Testimonies · Business News
Google

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dokeymails Account Deletion Issues and Restoration

DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout

On march 19, 2008, my Donkeymails account was deleted for reasons I am not even aware of, so I contacted the admins through the contact link found on their site. I got no reply. But, I did not gave up hope. I contacted the webmaster again, this time, through the welcome email they had sent me upon joining. I got a reply from the big man himself - Sebas.

He asked me for my username so that he can check on my account, so I gave it to him, and after a couple of days, he had my account restored. He told me that I had two accounts on one PC, but upon looking further, he found out that I am not guilty as charged. Well, it looks like a technical error after all.

What leads to deletion?

I have a hypothesis in mind... what leads to the deletion of account may had been caused by connection problems, bad cookie, spam robots, or a Virus (WORM/Trojan/Adware). Donkeymails has a fraud-protection system that monitors its users' activity. I remember that on the day I got deleted, I got connection problems, so bad that even the Google Search Engine keeps warning me that my query resembles that of a robot, and that I should scan my computer for viruses. When I logged into Donkeymails, the system treated me as a fraudulent user, this may have caused my temporary suspension.

Bad cookies and viruses may also cause the same problems. A cookie is a secret handshake between your PC and the website, this ensures that you are who you are. If its corrupted, you could get identified as another user and this eventually leads to account deletion. Viruses as we know, can cause undesired results to our computer, these nasty programs could tamper our computers' function, and may also be used remotely by those who proudly call themselves hackers. Such is the case that prompts Donkeymails to treat us as fraud.

Well, these are of course, hypothesis, but as a computer sort-of scientist myself, I am aware that these could be possible causes. But, just to make sure of the cause, I asked Sebas what may had really caused the problem, and I'm still waiting for his reply.

Now, I'm happy that I got restored. For those who had been deleted accidentally, you should try contacting Sebas through the Donkeymails welcome email, the email address is there. The Donkeymails contact link seems to be not working right.

Want to join Donkeymails?

Now, that Donkeymails had cleared its name, you may try it. I am still reviewing this site but if you want to review it yourself, you may use the link below:

Sign Up for a Donkeymail Account

No comments: