Navigation: Home · Paying Sites · Scam List · Testimonies · Business News
Google

Monday, June 2, 2008

Promises are made to be broken

I would like to tell everybody reading this blog to watch out for liars in the net. Believe me, there are plenty of them. And just to convey my warning, here's a personal experience I would like to share..

I had joined under a woman from Portugal, who promised to pay an additional dough if you make her enough clicks on certain PTC sites. She uses the username Holly2007 most of the time, and you can find her joining on almost every PTC site you can find in the web, including scam sites. She has this blog entitled Making Free Money Online, which I find interesting at first. So, I contacted her to set up an agreement, and she told me that everything's listed on the site. So, I browse a little and found the conditions and this is what it contains..

The time has now come to start rewarding my new refs...

To all new refs who sign-up under me at these websites, I will pay $1.50 for every 200 clicks.

This reward will be paid through AlertPay.

All new refs (starting from today, March 30th 2008), should contact me when they reach the 200 clicks, tell me which website it's for and give me their AlertPay address, so I can send your reward.

This offer applies to all websites, except for Bux.to and DailyClicks, on which I will pay you $1.50 after 350 clicks.

Please contact me at: get_paid_to_click@sapo.pt

Remember: Being an active ref for me comes with a reward!

Well, I did believe the BS, and decided to give it a try, after all, this is a lady, I thought to myself.

The Lie!

I was wondering why she offers to pay $1.50 for 200 clicks on any site, including those that fall behind the $0.01 per ad click quota or below the 100% referral earning, without even considering that she'd lost the deal, but, when I meet her conditions, I found the reason..

When I try to contact her through the email she provided on her site, I could no longer contact her. It seems she tries to evade me now.. I searched for her and I found all her mud tracks scattering all throughout the web. Using the dirt she left, I manage to get to her, but she now refuses to communicate. Well, now that she has earned from me, she now chooses to ditch me, and I believe, I am not the only one who was treated this way.

Now, just when I thought I could trust a woman, I found myself falling to another liar's tactic. Fortunately, I didn't upgrade on any of the sites she'd recommended, so it was easy for me to withdraw from these sites. While I don't mind joining under total strangers and help them out, which I had done in the past, I don't like being lied, so she became an exception. Upon lying, I immediately stopped being her referral. I said to myself, why should I help someone who has betrayed my trust? And while I can't call her a scammer, she is somewhat close to being like one since she promotes her trickster site on the web.

Justifying the lies!

There could be reasons as to why she never responds. It's either she don't have the money or intends to leech people from the start. Let's assume she couldn't afford to pay as she had promised, well, she could have just, at least, respond and tell the truth. However, she chooses to ignore. Such bad attitude doesn't deserve a good referral. And it's really sad that she had to lie to people just to earn money. Well, guess what.. bad begets bad, and there's no justification for this act.. to me, she is just another example of those selfish greedy people, who had more to lose than to gain.

Also note that she join scam sites, so I strongly suggest everybody not to follow her.. Do not get tempted by her offers. All of it are just BS. I had seen them so I know.. I could only hope that everybody learns from my mistake. That's the purpose of this blog anyway.

To Holly2007..

If you think you can fool everybody around, well, not me sister! You are no longer getting any clicks from me.

No comments: