Navigation: Home · Paying Sites · Scam List · Testimonies · Business News
Google

Sunday, June 8, 2008

CoinMachine.info: Last payment from Admin Josh



Josh, the admin of CoinMachine had sent me his last payment, this was a day after the announcement regarding CoinMachine.info's turn over to a new admin.

Here is my proof of payment..


Click on picture to enlarge


As you can see on the screenshot... this was Josh's last message..

---------------------------
"Hey everyone. I had fun being your administrator. Seems I wasn't cut out for the long-term administration, but I did learn a lot of things.

Take care everyone, this will be the last payment from me, so enjoy it!"
---------------------------

Hopefully, CoinMachine will continue to pay its members, now that it has a new admin on board. We'll continue to watch this site, and see where it leads. But for now, I just wanted to say that this was my 5th payment from one of the sites I came to like.

No comments: