Navigation: Home · Paying Sites · Scam List · Testimonies · Business News
Google

Sunday, May 18, 2008

No-minimum.com does pay!

no-minimum.com

No-Minimum is a PTC/PTR site owned by the MoneyMoneyGroup. The same group that owns Donkeymails. A legitimate site that is 2 yrs. old already. The administrator of this site is Guy Eisenga and Sebas Broekhof. Both are well known for their honesty.

I have joined this site for 2 mos. already and since I'm working alone, it kinda took me some time before I could finally reach my paypal cashout at $1. The payout procedure, however, didn't take a week, and in just few days time, I received my payment. Here's my payment proof..


Click on picture to enlarge

And thus proves that the MultiMoneyGroup, is indeed a legitimate business group.

What this Site Offers

• New Paid to Promote $0.65 per 1,000 Credits!
• Paid to Click
• Paid to Read e-mails
• Get Paid To Signup!
• No Minimum Payout on e-gold!
• Use our ManualSurf for more traffic!
• Low Payout for Paypal ($1.00)
• 6 Referral levels: 5%, 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%, 1%

It uses the same classical incentive base system as with Donkeymails. The tried and true method proves to be very stable compared to the new generation PTC systems, meaning, this business has a higher survival rate, and has less chances of collapsing. The only drawback is the low income earning. However, if you are looking for cash, and at the same time, traffic, this is one of the sites that we could recommend.

No comments: